MS SharePoint Server-Granular backup / restore
Reduce costs, improve scalability and protect data of your entire SharePoint Server.
IBackup’s granular backup / restore for Microsoft SharePoint Server helps in reducing costs, improves scalability and protects data of the entire SharePoint Server.
SharePoint Server Backup
Reliable and efficient backup of entire sites or a specific site with granular backup support for MS SharePoint Server.
- Backup an entire site collection / Web application
- Backup a specific site inside a site collection including or excluding content in sub sites
- Backup a list or document libraries or even a folder inside a document library
- Detailed logging of all backup operations
View the steps to backup the MS SharePoint Server to the IBackup account.
SharePoint Server Restore / Recovery
Reliable and efficient restore of entire sites or a specific site with granular restore support for MS SharePoint Server
- Restore site collections, individual sites, or an individual documents, lists, ASPX pages, templates, contacts in minutes
- Restore SharePoint objects directly from a backup and avoids using a SharePoint recovery farm or rebuilding your entire production database
- Search and restore any documents and specific document versions
- Perform granular restore without using a SharePoint recovery farm
- Detailed logging of all restore operations
View the steps to restore the MS SharePoint Server to the IBackup account.
SharePoint Server 2013 and 2016
- Windows 2012 server and above
- 8 GB RAM
- Sufficient hard disk space to store the files for temporary backup and restore