Restore the virtual machines from the IBackup account to your VMware environment in a fast, secure and reliable way.
To restore your VMware virtual machines,
- Click the 'Restore' tab.
- Locate and select the 'IBVMwareBackup' folder in your IBackup account.
- Click 'Restore Now' to restore the 'IBVMwareBackup' folder to the local computer.
- Click the 'Server Backup'tab after the 'IBVMwareBackup' folder has been successfully restored.
- Click 'Restore' in the VMware section.
- Browse and select the 'IBVMwareBackup' folder from your local computer.
- Select the virtual machine(s) you want to restore to your VMware server and click 'Restore Now'.
View the steps to backup VMware.